Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to provide a feeling of calm and centeredness. Basil has a high linalool content, making it an ideal application to diffuse for a calming and centering environment. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavour to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes. The aroma of Basil can help promote a sense of focus, calmness and a feeling of centeredness.
- Diffuse while studying or reading.
- Combine with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils, for an uplifting aroma.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Provides a sense of alertness and feelings of calmness when diffused.
- Distinct flavour ideal for Italian dishes.
Warm, spicy, herbal